We’re a family-run organization, built on values that carry over to more than thirty years of client, customer, and community relationships. Every one of us has the same goal: to provide the ultimate client experience.
Our success and future depends on each of us acting professionally, responsibly and in accordance with the standards of the Code of Business Conduct. The Code of Business Conduct brings together our policies on compliance and ethical issues and establishes our commitment on how to do business in a fair way: treating everyone – customers, colleagues, investors, suppliers, as well as the greater community – with honesty, integrity and respect.
Every individual at SCC has a responsibility to uphold the standards set out in the Code of Business Conduct and to conduct business in a professional, safe, ethical and responsible manner, without exception and without compromise.
Wherever we work our dedication to making every day a better day for people and organizations comes from one goal— to positively improve Quality of Life.
Quality of life is central to the performance and growth of individuals and organizations. Working from this perspective, Superior has redefined how to best serve our clients’ complex needs across the industries we serve: Corporate, Education, Government, Health Care, Senior Dinning, Sports and Leisure and Outdoor Education Services. In addition, SES provides catering to special events.
Superior improves Quality of Life by:
- Delivering superior service for the highest customer experience.
- Ensuring the people that we serve — corporate and government employees, healthcare patients and providers, students and faculty, sports and leisure venue attendees, retirees and more — have access to fresh nutritious meals.
- Creating healthy and productive environments for businesses, government agencies, hospitals, schools, retirement communities and other venues.
- Helping people live a healthy lifestyle. Superior offers an array of programs that help them enjoy healthier lifestyles.
- Contributing to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities where we operate.
Contact us to learn how we can help improve the quality of life at your organization via email or by phone at 800.960.4300.