Cook with Mom
Cooking is a wonderful way to introduce healthy foods to children. Our Mommy and Me activities are designed to help bring kids into the kitchen for a fun and healthy experience. The whole curriculum is focused on developing an awareness for our young chefs and has them learn to trust and enjoy fresh, healthy, and natural foods. Our highest goal is to inspire our young culinary chefs to understand the impact these products have on their overall health and happiness.
Kids Can Cook! Kids cooking classes have been developed to inspire excite and feed the curiosity of your growing Chef. The young chefs will have the opportunity to cook & have fun in the kitchen. They will be introduced to cooking, vocabulary & techniques, tools and utensils, basics of etiquette, nutrition, safety in the kitchen, math and new foods.
Mommy & Me Cooking Class
Have fun on this Mother and child workshop cooking and feasting with your family! Children ages 3 to 14 are invited to help their families prepare a fabulous dinner. Everyone cooks and eats together, and one child is free with each adult ($20 per additional child). .
Mother’s can take a specialized cooking class with the junior chef in their life. Armed with recipes and ingredients, mother and child will work together as a team to create their own culinary masterpieces. All Kids Can Cook Cooking Classes are educational based to teach your child about healthy choices they can make at home
What You Will Learn
Join us for a fun-filled family afternoon of cooking & baking, sugar & spice! We’ll share tips for making delicious batters and scrumptious icings with your little loved one. Mom and kids will cook, bake and decorate together.
Empower your child with healthy cooking skills they can use for a lifetime!
Each class will whip up a savory or sweet treat in the kitchen while practicing motor, sensory, and social skills
What to Expect
- Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other moms in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking, we teach children about making healthy choices in life and allow them to have a positive interaction with fresh food. Children are essentially learning skills they can use for the rest of their lives. Our goal is for children to associate nutritional cooking with fun and become more responsible and independent members of their households!
- Work side-by-side with other moms to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish and is priced at $29 for the mother and first child ($20 for additional child).
Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class.