Here come the holidays! When you are a party planner, the holidays are always just around the corner. The Superior Culinary Center is at the height of its glory for ’tis the season. There is magic in the air, delicious smells, beautiful decorations, and happy memories to be made. Let us transform your holiday party into a beautiful seasonal celebration in any price range. Our party hall, custom menus, and decorations will make the season bright and create a memorable party for your company or family.
The holidays are a great time to gather people from the office to have a company party. Rather than doing the standard food, drinks, and music, throw a theme party. It’s different and is an excuse for the people you work with to cut loose and relax. Need some inspiration when it comes to corporate holiday party themes? Look no further!
Holiday parties are meant to be joyous special events but they also contain a great number of details in planning and execution. With Superior Catering and Event Planning, you can leave those details to us. Our professionals can handle every aspect of your holiday party from set-up to clean-up, leaving you with nothing to do but enjoy the festivities with your family, friends, or co-workers.
Whatever the size of your Holiday party, let Superior Catering & Event Planning assist in bringing joy to the season! We have the expertise, licenses, and resources to make it a success so you can get down to business and leave the details to us. We’ll bring fresh and delicious ideas to the table to provide a culinary experience that is uniquely yours, as well as one that meets your budget.
Whether you’re planning a holiday party to entertain your family and friends at home, planning a holiday party for the workplace, or hosting a holiday party for someone else, we can help you turn your holiday party into a special, joyous and festive event.
When you require holiday party catering services, you want someone who knows you and knows what you want. You want someone who can see your vision and turn it into a reality. That is exactly what we do at Superior Catering. Our personalized approach at each step of the planning process sets us apart. Let our team of professionals attend to every detail, turning your dreams into reality.
Here are a few company holiday party ideas and office holiday party themes:
- Luau: Decorate your party space like it’s a tropical destination, hire some luau dancers, and set up a barbeque station. Hand out leis, grass skirts, and tropical flowers for the hair.
- Prom: It’s more than likely been a while since the prom, so throw another one! Rent a large ballroom or dance hall and pick a theme that’s reminiscent of the glory days. Book a DJ, rent some strobe lights, and get the party started.
- An Affair to Remember: It’s rare that adults have an excuse to get dressed up. Throw an office holiday party that’s a black tie affair. Host it at a fancy restaurant and serve several courses. Require that everyone wear tuxes and gowns for a super luxe event.
- Carnival: Give employees the chance to be kids again and transform the party space into a carnival. Rent booths, entertainment, games, and workers to run the entire event. Serve fun food like cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, and soda fountain drinks.
- Get Out of Town: Host the party at a destination that makes for a fun day trip. Book a restaurant near the water, by the mountains, near a quaint town, or by a tourist destination. Convince the powers-that-be to give everyone the day off and make it an all-day affair.
It’s totally acceptable to use your imagination when it comes to office Christmas party theme ideas. The employees will appreciate it and will look forward to what you come up with next year. Company holiday party themes can be an annual tradition!