Join our Superior team of food service industry professionals!
- Do you love to smile, help others, and are willing to drop everything to assist a customer or co-worker?
- Are you able to work evenings, weekends, as well as busy holiday times?
- Do you have experience in retail, food service, and customer service?
- Do you share our values – a vision of sustainability, a love of food, keeping it local, and concern for your community?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Opening: Bid & Contract Specialist
This position has direct responsibility and accountability for identifying bid and contract opportunities for foodservice equipment, preparing and submitting bids and proposals, and following up on the status of awards. This position reports to the Vice President of Contract Sales, and works closely with the Government Sales Specialist and Vice President of Sales.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship. Superior is committed to providing benefits programs, product purchase discounts and much more! Superior Equipment is a progressive, unique workplace.
- Locally-owned business serving the metro Milwaukee community
- Committed to the health and well being of its employees.
- Small business governed by seven principles.
- Healthy, safe, earth-friendly work setting
- Pay for Performance with an unbeatable benefits package
- Dedicated to employee growth and development
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Superior Equipment to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, arrest record, conviction record, use or nonuse of lawful products or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you are a qualified and interested candidate, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.