Who should consider private group tours?
Private group tours with Caravan Food Tours are a perfect event for:
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate Events
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- New Employee or Intern Socials
- Singles & Networking Groups
- Birthday Celebrations
- Weekday/end Group Activity
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Grade/High School & College Field Trips
- Wedding Anniversary
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Caravan Food Tours.
- We do not offer adolescent and/or children tickets for Private Group Tours
- Minimum Participant Requirements: 8 people
- All private group food tours are 3 hours in length minimum and cannot be shortened.
- Can accommodate up to 100 total people on site
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights classical food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture and local entertainment and restaurant offerings of each neighborhood.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
- Caravan Food Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
Private Group Pricing & Reservations
- Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as Public Tours. No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tours gives you the intimacy and the flexibility to experience the tour on your schedule and availability.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $250 per each unique tour group paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 15 days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Still Have Questions?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.
Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form, a representative from Caravan Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.