Chefs Marketplace Culinary Tour
Cost: $21.95 per person.
Our mission is to serve you and your guests a variety of healthy and flavorful meals featuring, local, and regional and world cuisine. Dining is an integral part of our lives and we have created a living and learning atmosphere where the experience will surely last a lifetime. We sincerely hope to give your guests that experience.
Cook like a Chef – Interactive hands on cooking class & food tasting: Learn how to use those tools like a Pro when you join us for an exciting interactive cooking class in Superior’s Culinary Center with our executive chef. Whether you are a beginner or a gourmet cook, you’ll take home delicious recipes and techniques to create your own signature cuisine. Cook like a Chef cooking class will help you lay a foundation of kitchen skills to build on. Each guest is provided with a tip-filled handout complete with timesaving techniques and recipes.
Gadgets and Gizmos
Enjoy a fun, semi hands-on demonstration of some of the many cool tools out on the market today. While munching on snacks and enjoying food as it is prepared, you will learn tips and tricks from the chef on the latest gadgets for your kitchen.
- Pasta maker
- Julian peeler
- Garnishing peeler
- Micro plane
- And many more!
- Get the chance to see how to use a tool before buying
- Learn how to use a tool you might already have but not know what to do with
- Minimal participation makes for a stress-free and fun event. Sit back and enjoy the show!
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch prepared by our executive chef.
What you can expect!
Shop where the Chefs Shop! Our Chefs Marketplace is now open to the public with no membership fees, so we could pass the quality and savings of our commercial quality products cookware, tabletop furnishings and cooking tools to our retail customers.
Superior’s Chef Marketplace offers world-class gourmet specialty foods selection, expansive assortment of artisan candies and chocolates, professional quality cookware, knives, china, glassware and great tools that make great food.
Paired with our Moonstone Café, and a coffee and tea bar stocked with some the world’s rarest brews and, bustling schedule of cooking classes, food tastings and events, Superior is a culinary Mecca.
After 30 years in business, we know our way around the kitchen. Superior has been a consistent presence in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area culinary scene. Let our commitment to excellence, mouthwatering menus and extraordinary service to take your event to the next level. From an intimate gathering of friends to a full service corporate gala or wedding, our experienced professionals will guide you through the process. We have built lasting relationships with companies in and around Milwaukee based on trust, quality and service. In addition to Team Building, Superior offers a variety of culinary services including: Culinary Tours, Adult Cooking, Kids Cooking Classes, Culinary Boot Camps, Corporate Events, Catering and Corporate Gifts.
Convenient, Private and Professional
Superior Culinary Center is located just off Layton near General Mitchell Airport. There is plenty of free bus parking directly outside literally steps away from our facility. The spacious professional kitchen is a private event space all your own to enjoy, relax and have fun.
Pick any Theme
Polish Heritage of Wisconsin, Taste of France, Rustic Italian Dinner, and Latin-American Dinner from the Grill, Taste of India, and South of the Border, Spanish Tapas and many many more….
Sample Lunch Menu: Pick your choice of lunch menu based on your theme.
Theme: Polish Food
Interactive Chef Demo: Pierogi – Polskie naleśniki – Thin crepes served either sweet (with cheese and jam) or savory (with meat and vegetables).
Bigos (a traditional meat stew)
A traditional meat stew that contains white cabbage, sauerkraut (kapusta kiszona), various cuts of meat and sausages, often whole or puréed tomatoes, honey and mushrooms, and is served with rye bread or mashed potatoes.
Sernik: delicious fat cheese cake.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- All sales are final.
- Ticket sales close at 6:00 pm on the day before the tour.
- Must be 21 years or older with valid photo ID for any alcoholic beverages
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Transportation back to the starting location is available. Inform your guide at the beginning of the tour to make this arrangement.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Advance Purchase Required – Space Is Limited
- Private Tours available
- Candid & informal chef interactions
- Chef prepared tastings* expertly paired with an adult beverage
- Culinary Connoisseur led tour
- Check Availability & Buy Tickets Online: email@example.com
- To purchase by phone, call 800.960.4300