Cook like a chef!
- Cooking demonstrations by your favorite professional chefs and specialty cooks at Superior’s cooking school
- Learn to create restaurant-quality appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts
- Taste-test our guest chef’s creations
- Exciting, interactive classes – interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience.
- Take home a packet containing class recipes, a list of equipment used, helpful notes and more.
- Enter a drawing to be Superior’s “sous chef” and assist our guest chef during class!
- Take home new ideas to “wow” your family and friends
- Receive Cook like a Chef discounts on Superior products
Superior Cuisine Series
Join us for a hands-on cooking series focused on specialty cuisine. Enjoy an in-depth culinary experience in a four-to-six week series of classes led by a professional chef. Small class sizes allow for personalized instruction in topics such as Cooking Italian, Taste of India, Pastry Artistry and much more.
Savor Your Life Classes
A great cook needs more than great food to nourish body, mind and spirit. Superior’s Savor Your Life Milwaukee Cooking Classes bring you a series of timely topics focused on healthy living including:
- Practical & delicious ways to improve nutrition
- Expert tips and information on medical topics such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and neurological disorders.
- Planning sugar-free, salt-free and gluten free diets.culinary-schools-710×300
- Stress relieving yoga techniques and massage therapy Strategies for nurturing healthy lifestyles
- Adding “super foods” to your menu
- Easy ways to live “green” and help the environment.
Girls Night Out
Laugh and learn with your girlfriends in our lively Girls’ Night Out workshops. With incredible menus from all over the world, you’re sure to have a blast. We do all the shopping and clean up the mess, because we know girls just wanna have fun. So gather your girlfriends and join us for an entertaining and educational evening. Or come alone to make new friends – you deserve a night out!
Date Night: Couples’ Cooking Class
Something special to do for a night out? Are you tired of Netflix and take out? Can’t get reservations at your favorite restaurant? Come to Cook Like a Chef and take one of our wildly popular Date Night Cooking Couples classes! You bring the date, partner, friend, neighbor, sister, brother, whoever you like and we’ll do the rest! Each couple will make the entire menu, you’ll sit down and enjoy a quiet dinner and you’ll have plenty to take home too!
Choose from classes like:
- Steakhouse Style French Bistro
- Regions of Italy A Night in Italy
- Global Tapas
- Vegetarian Seasonal menu
- Mexican Fiesta
- A Night in Casablanca
- Saigon Cooking Class
Hands On Classes – $59.00
Demonstration Classes – $29.99
In Hands-On Classes, you participate in each step of the cooking so you can recreate the experience at home. Our professional chef-instructor will discuss the ins and outs of each recipe, give you valuable tips, and coach you as you work in small groups to prepare the dishes. You’ll sit down at the end of class to feast upon the fruits of your labor.
Demonstration Classes are an intimate, interactive look at cooking. Each class features an entertaining and informative lesson by our professional chef-instructor plus generous tastings of every dish prepared in class.
Each menu for the Demo classes comprises a full meal, easy to recreate at home for your family or for an intimate dinner party. Class handouts include outlines detailing the order of preparation, as well as lists of steps to be completed in advance. Demo classes also focus on the skills needed to complete the menu. Handouts include a detailed explanation of important kitchen techniques.
Students can either take individual classes to sharpen certain skills, or they can complete all the classes for total culinary proficiency. These classes are created for both novices who need a “crash course” to learn all the basics, as well as for avid home cooks seeking to hone and enhance their knowledge.
Classes & Tuition
Advance booking is required for all cooking classes, call at (800) 960.4300 or click here to book online.